D2h Provide Big Ku band dish With Hd Set top Box

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 9,082

Vikram

Reaction score
I heard from multiple sources that D2h Provide Big Dish With Hd Connections,it is Big Size From Sd Connection Dish, It is True ? I contact With My Local Tsm And Distributor But They Are Not agree With me and Say " Same Dish use in Both Connection No Big size in Hd "

Anyone Know About this ?

Image Show Videocon Hd Dish Bigger Then Normal Sd Dish .....

Yes Vikram ji Videocon D2H HD subscribers get 90cm dish for better reception.
If customers buy online, then also they get 90cm dish for Videocon D2H HD connection.
Videocon D2H SD has 75cm round dish as shown below.

pnm0tjk53m5s5a91y.jpg

For major cities and other upcoming towns: Yes if available in stock
In areas with heavy rain like Assam etc 90cm dish is given.

What benifit if they change to big dish?

As regards to Ku dishes, big size dishes can catch up channels well in very weak footprint geographical areas.

As i am basically from Assam, i am well aware of the climatic conditions there and whole north east. The region experiences irregular rain and thundershowers almost throughout the year. We have observed that during rain and thundershowers the signal strength and quality reduces significantly, and almost we get "No signal" status on our stb's. Hence, i guess a bigger dish will be able to restore the signal upto a greater extent in rainy areas during bad climate as compared to smaller dishes.

Thanks bro for clearing doubt.That's why i get good signal in my tata sky, i have also big dish for tata sky dvr.That time the engineer had a big dish so he told me to use it and i got it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock