d2h set top box

Nov Rocks

Reaction score
I have just viewed a thread Quality of STB hardware in all DTH, I noticed that everybody supporting Tata sky and surprisingly d2h is last of 6. Can d2h subscribers give a explanation what's the problem with the STB? Or it is just a biased opinion of non d2h subscribers?

yes because tata sky has the best quality hardware which d2h hasnt and they have made the stb with cheap quality material but still d2h wins in service and channels... ;)

Nov Rocks said:
I have just viewed a thread Quality of STB hardware in all DTH, I noticed that everybody supporting Tata sky and surprisingly d2h is last of 6. Can d2h subscribers give a explanation what's the problem with the STB? Or it is just a biased opinion of non d2h subscribers?

Dear Nov Rocks bro

Quality of STB includes

1) The Hardware

2) STB made of (Plastic or Steel or Aluminium) &

3) What are the Inputs & Outpus STB have.....

;);););););););););););););)

thats why..... D2h Voted for Last or after Airtel and Tata sky..... :angry:angry:angry

Which d2h you are using? Which dth would you prefer? Whether any problems are reported for d2h because of STB?

Nov Rocks said:
Which d2h you are using? Which dth would you prefer? Whether any problems are reported for d2h because of STB?

No problem with D2h STB.
But the software is poor and don't respond sometimes.

Bad experience with D2H sd a year back. But till admiring thing is d2h give you warranty / guaranti for 5 years from activation. They replace my box with older & change internal part of box for 0 of cost. Hardware quality very poor. When I hold a box in my hand, bottom site metal cover gone little inside while I hold it. Its depend on you, want you go with d2h / not but their service is best & free for 5 years. Terms & conditional apply which you can find on their website.

Dish tv pq is good but I will advice dont go for it. Even hardware is good (Arion stb old), no chance to complain them about hardware. Its best. But very pathetic service when you subscribe for add on & same at time of unsubscribe. DDD channel are FTA but dish tv doesnt provide epg for those. No PIP. Welcome screen take minimum 1 minute to start. STB goes hang for few time it STB is older.

D2H free cable 12 mtr & Dish tv 15 mtr (its about 3 years back about dish tv). D2H dish bigger than dish tv.

Nov Rocks said:

I am Using Videocon D2H HD... I will prefer Videocon (Because of Channels & Price)

Till Now I have no Problems with D2h STB

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Videocon D2h is good in Channels and Price. But regarding its software, I am not that much satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock