D2H Smart in Charging

Accept with cost change to watch new HD channels (Sun Network & Geminin)

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi...

Added 4 new HD channels but these are not available in HD Globe package ( average cost # Rs.200) and we need to subscribe to Platinum HD or South Platinum HD ( average cost pee month # Rs.450 )

This is not fair....

Thanks
Sateesh

RE: D2H Smart Looting

If we need more number of HD channels, we need to pay more..... Even other platforms are charging more... I dont think they are looting... Looting is very big word:)

now the price is more cheep brother.pricing wise videocon is good.their add-on rate is 100 rupees but videocon offer it with 73+tax rupees only.

Re: RE: D2H Smart Looting

people said:
now the price is more cheep brother.pricing wise videocon is good.their add-on rate is 100 rupees but videocon offer it with 73+tax rupees only.

Yes you are right. Also if you go along with New South Platinum HD pack you will get them even lesser than 73 rupees with additional south channels....

anjank said:
If we need more number of HD channels, we need to pay more..... Even other platforms are charging more... I dont think they are looting... Looting is very big word:)

d2h is not looting other dth services are cheating peoples.d2h is best

What is the objective of this poll? Question not clear..

The poll subject is Accept with cost change to watch new HD channels (Sun Network & Geminin)

Means? Those who are feeling that D2H is looting should select "No" and others select "Yes"? But not sure how members have taken the question..

You dont get South HD Channels in Platinum hd pack, do you?

You need south platinum hd to see those channels or am I wrong?

But what about other people living in roi?? how costly will it be for them. They can atleast add regional sd channels in platinum hd pack.

xatty said:
But what about other people living in roi?? how costly will it be for them. They can atleast add regional sd channels in platinum hd pack.

I feel d2h has been extremely fair and balanced with their pricing, it's all choices as they don't force you anything unless you want it! :)

shahjees said:
I feel d2h has been extremely fair and balanced with their pricing, it's all choices as they don't force you anything unless you want it! :)

Bro see from roi platinum hd user's point of view. U will not get all Tamil channels and even tamil hd channels. If you subscribe with a-la-carte 481+39.62+82.06=602.68. Is this fair??? They are indirectly forcing to subscribe to a-la-carte base pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock