Breaking D2H (ST-2) All LCN Changing from 30th August 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y did they started new LCNs from Middile like 2356 for telugu instead of 2300/2350... it's really uncomfortable...they should give a provision to pick home channel... which will get after switching ON the box immediately.It's hard for senior citizens to type 4 digit LCN.

Y did they started new LCNs from Middile like 2356 for telugu instead of 2300/2350... it's really uncomfortable...they should give a provision to pick home channel... which will get after switching ON the box immediately.It's hard for senior citizens to type 4 digit LCN.
They have to set favourites.
Then they can easily access the channels

Scroll running on Colors Kannada HD
gvfzMWz.jpg

I think scroll running randomly on selected channels.
If one channel showed the scroll today , then next day may be on another channel.
I noticed the scroll first on Colors Tamil , then sun news and today on Jaya max.

Agreed. Same with Kannada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock