• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

D2h started applying Double encryption (1 Viewer)

nambbus

Dream Pro
Joined
5 Jun 2013
Messages
1,961
Reaction score
1,146
What's the benefit behind double encryption bro?. :huh
 

Deepu

Banned
Joined
10 Jan 2014
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
1,091
nambbus said:
What's the benefit behind double encryption bro?. :huh
In this case, D2h is trying different encryption. Usually Double encryption means difficult to crack illegally
 

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Dream Legend
Joined
16 May 2011
Messages
22,067
Reaction score
30,990
@Deepu bro: Now only noticing that the audio is showing AAC option. Could you confirm if all channels that were undergone some changes recently are migrated to AAC?

..
 

Deepu

Banned
Joined
10 Jan 2014
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
1,091
Sadiq said:
@Deepu bro: Now only noticing that the audio is showing AAC option. Could you confirm if all channels that were undergone some changes recently are migrated to AAC?

..
Yes. Now, almost all the channels are having AAC audio
 

Gssran

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Joined
4 Feb 2012
Messages
21,920
Reaction score
42,082
I think AAC takes less space then other Audio codec.
 

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Dream Legend
Joined
16 May 2011
Messages
22,067
Reaction score
30,990
Gssran said:
I think AAC takes less space then other Audio codec.
So, they are creating space to hold more channels or to hold 4K channel. May be this is what they are calling as upgrade activity.

..
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
Sadiq said:
So, they are creating space to hold more channels or to hold 4K channel. May be this is what they are calling as upgrade activity.

..
where is 4k channel bro
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock