Seeking Help D2H surrender

nuhearts123

Reaction score
Hi, I have 1K balance in my D2H account, can I surrender my D2H connection & get back the money in my account?
Appreciate any help.

You can't get a refund from d2h part, though you surrender connection. Better sell it out to anyone and change the RTN

Hi, I have 1K balance in my D2H account, can I surrender my D2H connection & get back the money in my account?
Appreciate any help.
U will get 70% refund as my per information, I had surrendered my D2h in 2016 my Account balance was around 1000 I got cheque of Rs 614 after 6 months.

Thanks. Customer care on phone states I will not get any refund, have written to Nodal officer, lets see what they have to say.
U should get refund not 100% but major portion of your account balance, but Why you want to surrender any particular reason?

in my opinion dth ops don't have such policies in case of CPE surrender by customer.

Guys...I have doubt. Dish, STB & Wires are owned by ours or owned by d2h ? Suppose if we surender, will they take them or leave them to us?

Guys...I have doubt. Dish, STB & Wires are owned by ours or owned by d2h ? Suppose if we surender, will they take them or leave them to us?
When reliance dth was there they had taken the whole equipments from customer who either didn't recharge or wanted to surrender.
one of my friend Owned Reliance DTH ISP there I had found many old dishes wires in thier stock room
Coming to sundirect they had taken back their stbs from customers which were laying idle without Recharge for a long time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock