D2H to begin phased migration of Non-South customers to SES8 satellite

Why they dont provide realignment for free if its mandatory to shift to ses8 they should provide it for free

Did it for new DishTV manufactured stbs or for old videocon d2h boxes also ( mine is hd 2265 - IR ) just for confirmation

Did it for new DishTV manufactured stbs or for old videocon d2h boxes also ( mine is hd 2265 - IR ) just for confirmation
Hello
What will be the impact of this change for st2 users. Will all the North channel will move to ses-8.

Does it will be mandatory to shift on SES8 satellite for all north Indian states?
You won't be forced but if an engineer visit is scheduled due to any technical issue, realignment will be done by him. Also, no matter which state you are in, realignment won't be done without request if subscribed to any south channels or packs.

You won't be forced but if an engineer visit is scheduled due to any technical issue, realignment will be done by him. Also, no matter which state you are in, realignment won't be done without request if subscribed to any south channels or packs.
Hello
I'm st2 user and staying in delhi will in later stage will i be forced to ses8

Hello
I'm st2 user and staying in delhi will in later stage will i be forced to ses8
I don't think users are going to be forced anytime soon because they are maintaining both satellites anyway. Even now if the customer insists that he wants to stay on ST2 despite fewer channels then he will be allowed.

why does d2h is punishing user paying more revenue.

It says realigment is not be done with multitv connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock