Seeking Help D2h vs Airtel which is best at this time

Reaction score
To watch most SD channel with hd sports channel.. which is best between Airtel and d2h.

what about Hd picture quality of d2h?
All dth's HD quality no difference. HD chanels comes with Dolby digital sound. Tata play and airtel set top boxes have the inbuilt dolby digital sould. No need dolby digital in TV.
Only sd channel's quality is varying.
sd channel quality wise d2h is better with compare to airtel.

So u mean d2h is upper in terms of pictures quality? As u say hd are same and SD is better..sir you use d2h?

So u mean d2h is upper in terms of pictures quality? As u say hd are same and SD is better..sir you use d2h?
Yes, Now i using tata play. Before used D2h and sun direct. But I fedup with sun direct's picture quality and channel positions.

Tata play and d2h me pictures quality k difference kya hai.. what you noticed plz confirm me

Translation- What is the difference in picture quality among Tata Play and d2h? What did you notice? Please confirm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tata play and d2h me pictures quality k difference kya hai.. what you noticed plz confirm me
My view point dishD2h is better picture quality in overall , i used also d2h airtel sundth , but d2h picture quality is best of them . I recommend you used d2h with hd sports channel and hindi bengali sd only 250rs month in d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock