DDF Exclusive Daaka (Punjabi) | Gippy Grewal, Zarine Khan, Mukul Dev and more

Armaan99

Reaction score
Daaka, one of the most awaited Punjabi Movie of 2019, is all set to release on 1st November, 2019. Here is the first poster : -
Source

On the poster, we see that the title of the film is also written in Hindi, so the movie might release in Hindi too! Produced by Gippy and T series. It is rumoured to be a sequel of "Jatt James Bond", a pastly superhit film which also gained appreciation from Hindi audience when it was aired Hindi Dubbed on Star Gold.

It'll be in Punjabi only i think but with T-Series anything can happen :wink2:
No bro, this movie is also releasing in Hindi Just see the posters .. "DAAKA" is also written in Hindi. It may also release in other languages as well. Still 2 months for its release, i cant wait. It is the most awaited Punjabi Movie ever. BTW, if it releases in Hindi, would you like to watch it? .. have you seen Jatt James Bond ?

No bro, this movie is also releasing in Hindi Just see the posters .. "DAAKA" is also written in Hindi. It may also release in other languages as well. Still 2 months for its release, i cant wait. It is the most awaited Punjabi Movie ever.
Yes did right by going with T-Series .. They'll get huge promotion before release :tup: Good to see it'll be in Hindi also.

Yes did right by going with T-Series .. They'll get huge promotion before release :tup: Good to see it'll be in Hindi also.
No bro, Gippy was only going to produce it. But later T series signed up a contract with Gippy' s Humble Motion Pictures for 2 movies. One of which is Daaka

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock