Dabangg TV channel celebrates fifth anniversary with 'Dabangg Malamaal' contest

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,047

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Dabangg a regional channel with focus on UP and Bihar, from the bouquet of Sri Adhikari Brothers Television Network, has recently completed its five years and on this occasion of celebration, the channel is going all out to celebrate with its viewers rewarding them hand-fully.

As a part of the fifth year celebration, the channel is engaging with viewers through a contest on the channel called ‘Dabangg Malamaal’. For participation and winning the contest scheduled from 14th February to 23rd February 2016, the viewers will have to watch three movies which will be aired from 12pm to 12am and answer questions reflected on screen, post or during the movie.

On this occasion, Manav Dhanda, Group CEO, SAB GROUP said, "We owe gratitude to our viewers for keeping us at top, through the years and so we thought why not celebrate with our viewers and give them a little treat. We have at all times strived to push the boundaries and be trendsetters in every endeavor that we set forth.With the diverse bouquet of content that DabanggTV offers to the masses, we envision more such successful years to come, keeping benchmarks at the helm as we aim to grow uncompromisingly with each passing day.’’

- See more at:

http://www.exchange4media.mobi/industrybriefing/dabangg-tv-channel-celebrates-fifth-anniversary-with-dabangg-malamaal-contest-_63238.html

Admin ban this person because you are ban for me regarding source of exchange 4 media

Unite3 said:
Admin ban this person because you are ban for me regarding source of exchange 4 media
What ?
Where this site banned ddf :huh
THAKUR 4K banned [CRYING FACE]

Unite3 said:

Bestmediainfo and exchange 4 media are two different sites, you are banned because of posting from 1st site, not for the site from which Thakur posted. Hope you got it.

Unite3 said:
But what is problem with best 4 media

Rahul4K said:
BestMediaInfo Is Not a Trusted Source Site :k
No. They have asked us not to post articles from their website as those are copyrighted by them.

Bapun Raz said:
No. They have asked us not to post articles from their website as those are copyrighted by them.

Bro This Sites banned On DDf B'coz They not have trusted Source..:k

Bapun Raz said:

Oh sorry bro I not see its you reply..mujhe lage ki union ne kia hai..Once Again Sorry..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock