Daily Burn Rate

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 9,474

BaLaG

Reaction score
Hello frnds,

i been using Airtel DVR for more than year., my package ending today so i though to see the package details online i suddenly saw that my Daily Burn Rate: Rs. 13.77 :angry: :angry:. why its been increased :angry:. can any one help me to sort out this prb :u

I think ur package will be ULTRA and any Topup is also activated.
I that case burn rate is Ok

i think due to HD Plus topup its increased a lot :(

call to adtv cc and ask them about it and palce what they replied here :(

today is Sunday i tired more than 20times call is disconnecting :angry:. is this same burn rate in Tatask+ HD ? :huh

BaLaG said:
Hello frnds,

i been using Airtel DVR for more than year., my package ending today so i though to see the package details online i suddenly saw that my Daily Burn Rate: Rs. 13.77 :angry: :angry:. why its been increased :angry:. can any one help me to sort out this prb :u

Hey, if your package is ending today I suppose your DBR was 0 till yesterday.
If that is the case then the DBR that is 13.77 will be the amount that will be deducted from your account on daily basis from TOMORROW and NOT TODAY.
DBR=Your monthly amount including tax *12 / 365.

so after subscription only it will charge :huh

Its like if you are going for advanced rental packs, you will have to pay the total cost..but if it is monthly packs the charge for the pack will be deducted from your account on daily basis.

plz check your package details on selfcare portal click on "my package"

or you may use sms channel : START to 54325

There send with 5.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock