Breaking Dance+ 6 | Coming soon | Star Plus

Dance Plus Daily New Episodes Mon-Fri on Disney+ Hotstar

again star has lost the plot.... if they couldn't show the show on Star plus they could have launched it on Star bharat it have really given a push to the channel....there are good amount o viewers for this show....its in its 5th season.....

again star has lost the plot.... if they couldn't show the show on Star plus they could have launched it on Star bharat it have really given a push to the channel....there are good amount o viewers for this show....its in its 5th season.....
Hey hey bro chill relax they'll only show practice sessions on app on Mon-Fri. Show will run simultaneously on Star Plus and Hotstar on Sat-Sun.

Hey hey bro chill relax they'll only show practice sessions on app on Mon-Fri. Show will run simultaneously on Star Plus and Hotstar on Sat-Sun.
ah ok sorry bro thought it would be only on hotstar... thanx for info

Is Star Plus same like Star Pravah? Does their reality shows also failed in past? I never heard about any Reality show of Star Plus mostly they are of Sony/Colors.

Is Star Plus same like Star Pravah? Does their reality shows also failed in past? I never heard about any Reality show of Star Plus mostly they are of Sony/Colors.
Star Plus bring reality shows and they got good ratings too but they are always less than their TV serial so they don't bring that much.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock