Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 5 coming soon on Zee TV.

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,738

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Renowned choreographer Remo D'Souza is making a comeback on the dance reality show 'Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 5'.

Remo D'Souza will be taking Mithun Chakraborty’s place as the grandmaster of the show. it seems that Sonali Bendre and Mouni Roy have been approached to judge the dance reality show.

As per sources, it seems that Raghav Juyal might be hosting the show, though there is no confirmation on the same.

The talks are on with the actor for hosting the show and soon a formal confirmation on it would be made by the actor and the channel

As per sources, it seems that the makers of the show will be coming up with a completely new and different concept this season.

Where they will be having a magical wishing room that will make all the little one’s wishes come true.

In the show whoever would get the best performer of the day, that little contestant would get the keys to the wishing room and one of their wishes would be granted through the door.

Jay Bhanushali to make a comeback as a host with DID L’il Masters 5

The actor shared a video of himself announcing the same and wrote, "I AM BACK!!!! HOST OF DID littlecmasters 5 been a part of the show for the last 13 years and i am glad that i have again got the opportunity to host Indias first common man talent hunt show. super excited for the reunion with Remo D souza sir and off course to work with the talented and beautiful looking ladies Sonali Bendre And Mouni Roy

GjvnFWV.jpg
BaQ4i5F.jpg

Source

SPN has power of reality shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock