• Views: Views 1,505

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
DLuFdwX.png

Another reality show for zee ganga & zee josh :win::win:
Almost on all zee regional channels except keralam, telugu, bangla, sarthak etc.

Indian English-language reality shows are quite rare. I remember Colors Infinity airing The Stage, and of course the infamous Koffee With Karan.

Indian English-language reality shows are quite rare. I remember Colors Infinity airing The Stage, and of course the infamous Koffee With Karan.
The stage is very underrated and koffee with Karan needs to cancel it's running for 17 years I want reality tv to Make it's debut in india By bringing the hindi remake of keeping up with the Kardashians

Dance With Me,(Schedule) Coming Sunday,
9AM- Zee Marathi HD
10AM- Zee Tamil HD
11AM- Zee Kannada HD
11AM- &TV HD
4PM- Zee CAFÈ HD
6PM- Zing

Last edited:
Zee themselves had a better version of Koffee with Karan. It was called Look Who's Talking with Niranjan. I personally liked Anupama Chopra's movie reviews every Friday on Star World. Colors Infinity had BFF's shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock