David Cook signs worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Warner/Chappell Music (WCM), the music p Warner/Chappell Music ublishing arm of Warner Music Group, has signed a worldwide co-publishing agreement with singer and songwriter David Cook.

Following a victorious run on the seventh season of American Idol, Cook set the record for the most songs by one artist on the Hot 100 of any week - charting 11 entries - and also set the record for the most debuts on Billboard’s Digital Songs chart with 14 songs. This success was soon followed by Cook’s self-titled, platinum-selling debut album, which reached No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and saw two Top 20 singles.

“I'm excited to get involved with Warner/Chappell and work with some of the best songwriters in the industry. It's an honor to be a part of the roster and I'm looking forward to furthering my songwriting career with them,” said Cook.

Warner/Chappell Music Nashville executive vice president Ben Vaughn said, “David brings so much to the table with his diversity as a songwriter and a voice that makes you stop and pay attention. We’re looking forward to supporting him as his career continues to grow.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/movies/hollywood/david-cook-signs-worldwide-publishing-deal-with-warner/chappell-music-150326

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock