DBC Analog Satellite Finder

biswajit.HD said:
Cost of the Analog Satellite Finder = Rs 250/-

Purchased from : Neeraj Electronics, Near Pimpri Railway station, Pimpri, Pune (Maharashtra)

i have also bought same product for 250 + courier charge from mumbai

I am going to buy a economical satellite finder specially looking for Rs. 150 but I read other article on another thread now I my range will Rs. 150 - 250.

Any suggestion / precaution from any of you guys?

Thanks.

P.S.: What is that 13v & 18v ? explain please if u can.

Note: this time I am going to Raunak Elect., Pasodya Vitthal Mandir, Budhwar Peth, Pune. This shop keeper was selling me a C band lnbf for Rs. 600 but Biswajeet.HD suggest me Pimpri area shop where I got it for Rs. 250. He is (Budhwar peth, Pune) very costly shop keeper but the shop is near for me.

The Satellite Finder has 4LED on the front panel indicating that:
A) LED marked with 22 KHz: The receiver is sending a 22 KHz signal, used to switch the
LNB to the high band frequency.
B) LED marked with 0Hz: The receiver does not send the 22 KHz signal.
C) LED marked with 13V: The receiver is sending 13V power to switch the LNB to the vertical
polarization.
D) LED marked with 18V: The receiver is sending 18V power to switch the LNB to the
horizontal polarization.

13V and 18V LED to indicate the polarization. You can adjust the
polarization to achieve optimum signal level for both polarizations.

@Biswajeet.HD

I have buy the same satellite finder & he doesnt have other make satellite finder. Back to you soon for further guidance.

Thanks.

Ya same analog model, same feature :). Thanks. Now I want to ask you,

Lets take simple example. When I set pointer to 0 (as suggested) & when I align dish (suppose to DDD+ satellite which have good signal strength all over India) & kept now pointer to 5 & I got signal & machine start to sound what should I do (pointer goes below 5 / above 5)? Again I set to it 5 & try to get maximum signal & repeat these actions while knob doesnt go to the end?

Thanks.

First, turn the dB knob till the pointer in the meter reaches 5 as the reading, and try to align the dish or skew the lnb, to get peak signals, the pointer in the meter will escalate as if it gets max signals and full beep will be there in the buzzer in the meter. If pointer in the meter shows reading of around 8 at maximum, stop and fix dish and lnb at that position.

Important point : Never use satellite finder (analog/digital) very near to the dish or over the dish, as it will show false full signal on the meter due to signals deflecting from the dish curvature.

Feel free to ask if any more queries...

thanks...

Ya true. As mention in manual & your suggestion I have only 1 mtr cable & I used it yesterday to check satellite finder it shown full scale signal & beep loudly.

You mean 8 is enough scale to set antenna towards a satellite? No need set finder to 5 again and again? I would like to get this ans in Hindi. I got above ans well. Very nice. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock