• Views: Views 1,189

trumee

Reaction score
Hello,

Can somebody tell me where i can buy 'DC block splitter' like this
HTB1YZGHKFXXXXcYaFXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

or DC block filter like this
vbc_1_medlrg.JPG

I want to block DC on all ports of the splitter except one.

Thanks

Wow, the minimum order quantity is 100 piece.

I want to connect a SuperLNB to a DVB-S2 card. It seems that connecting a generic splitter will ports passing power is a bad idea.

Using that kind of splitter with DVB-S setup is generally discouraged. Get a twin LNB like this one. Run two separate cables from dish to the receiver. This is the most reliable setup, with lowest possibility of headaches in the future. Unless you have a special situation where only one cable is possible, jumping through hoops will most probably be not worth it.

Hi.... Any good quality two port splitter can be used as a same-band combiner. There is no advantage to overspending for a "monster" name brand or for any frequency coverage above 700 MHz although GHz is probably going to be the common specified range. A $5 Ideal splitter from Home Depot will do the same job and you can pick one up locally without any shipping charges. If you're already buying something else from MCM, the one you cited is fine as an add-on to a larger order. I wouldn't buy it specifically by itself just because of the shipping cost.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock