DD Chandana Added on Main Tv Channels by d2h

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 5,036

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
D2h removed DD Chandana from Active channels & Added in Main Tv Channels @ Lcn 849,
Some ss,

SUw0L.jpg

15SUM.jpg

Finally some good move from Videocon D2h... May dey r gng to activate new TP!!!

good news gssran bro. i had also requested to move tara muzik from east active to main channel but they had not done so. tara muzik is a unique bengali music channel which other dth doesn't have but till now they didnt paid any heed to my request.

but my request will go on.

Good Update Gss
Why D2h is keep shifting these DD channels again n again to Active Service and Bringing back to main channel list

Good update bro, ;)

Greatachiever said:
good news gssran bro. i had also requested to move tara muzik from east active to main channel but they had not done so. tara muzik is a unique bengali music channel which other dth doesn't have but till now they didnt paid any heed to my request.

I think dey hav got some TP space issue..

Lewis said:
Greatachiever said:

I think dey hav got some TP space issue..

yes lewis bro but the problem is that only 8 tps are allocated to d2h from st2 satellite, which they are using at present, other tps does not have india footprint. so d2h only have to 2 options, one is to compress and beam more channels but pic quality will be affected and the other option is to put less popular channels in active and put more popular channels on main screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock