DDF Exclusive Dd fd impact pay dth

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,081
It may fulfill only Hindi audience. In future dd fd must allot slots for other regional private channels in Reservation basis....

DDFD will have no impact on DTH in South.
Even in Northeastern states also.
This is hilarious. Apart from Sports in SD. What else they got? Even most important International FTA channels aren't available on the platform. 😂
Don't Know how DDFD impact on pay dth.
Other dth platforms have 500+ channels including service channels but ddfd have nothing if we compare with pay dth.

They have got News and movies music and educational channels
Remaining watched in OTT

Bro in North 80 percent of paid DTH suscribers have shifted to DD Dth as it is free,after introduction of Rs153 NFC compulsory the migration to DD Dth increased as packages cost increased drastically.My many friends who had paid DTH I see that have shifted to DD DTH.In following list of BARC ratings Goldmine and Dangal channels are No. 1 and 2 in Bihar UP MP Rajasthan states in following link and these both are DD Dth channels Discussion - Week 19 2022 | BARC Ratings

Bro in North 80 percent of paid DTH suscribers have shifted to DD Dth as it is free,after introduction of Rs153 NFC compulsory the migration to DD Dth increased as packages cost increased drastically.My many friends who had paid DTH I see that have shifted to DD DTH.In following list of BARC ratings Goldmine and Dangal channels are No. 1 and 2 in Bihar UP MP Rajasthan states in following link and these both are DD Dth channels Discussion - Week 19 2022 | BARC Ratings
80 percent is it true... I don't such huge drop subscriber base of any dth operator

It may fulfill only Hindi audience. In future dd fd must allot slots for other regional private channels in Reservation basis....
They always try to add regional channel but pvt tv channel not interested or not bid slot ..mpeg 4 slots are all regional category but no 1 interested

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock