Breaking DD Free Dish 47th E-Auction

The best thing will be dd launching its own channels. They must have earned a lot during lockdown

Prasar Bharti till noe not publish result, final picture will be seen on 6 augest, if channels was winning the slots then we see it on test slots rather than they are as Same it is.

Huge disappoint still continue on DD free dish
Because there's no Tamil or Telugu or any south Indian channels.DD FREE DISH is ONLY FOR NORTH INDIAN PEOPLE not for South Indian people.What a shame.

Dont blame DD Free DTH. Your channel not participating and you blame DD Free DTH better blame your regional tv channel. Who prohibited them, if they dont want they dont do. Dont blame DD Free DTH again for the matter.

Dont blame DD Free DTH. Your channel not participating and you blame DD Free DTH better blame your regional tv channel. Who prohibited them, if they dont want they dont do. Dont blame DD Free DTH again for the matter.
Yes, your opinion is correct I agree,but two year back ABS2 Satellite broadcast lot's of South Indian regional channels,when Indian government (political) takes an action and banned it.why should they do that. Because there is a non sense of political policy.people want to watch free but govt.not allow it. Present DTH or cable policy also worst think, all kind of people watch all category channels Rs 150 -300. They changed the policy now all are three time increase the amount.That means now every one pay for all category to watch minimum 300- 600.There is lot's of holes in cable or DTH policy. Government can't think peoples demand. Blindly they implement some rules and policies. it's not enough.Manymore mistakes are still continue the government policies.Please think... Thank you.

Yes, your opinion is correct I agree,but two year back ABS2 Satellite broadcast lot's of South Indian regional channels,when Indian government (political) takes an action and banned it.why should they do that. Because there is a non sense of political policy.people want to watch free but govt.not allow it.

That dth left due to objection by lndian Govt. Many lndian channel ran on that dth and compating DD Free DTH. They didnt pay entry fee to Govt. Govt. told them to pay or leave n they left. When l imagine me in place of Govt. l too thought that they earning from tv channel from my people from my area (counrty) but l am (Govt.) get nothing (any kind of benefit in form of fee). Then l too agreed with the Govt. But you are right, free our right. Govt. neglect that TRAl rule to gain profit from pvt. DTH player. lt only free on paper from long. Govt. told to pvt. Dth to allow viewer to watch free channel even in inactive connection time.

Present DTH or cable policy also worst think, all kind of people watch all category channels Rs 150 -300. They changed the policy now all are three time increase the amount.That means now every one pay for all category to watch minimum 300- 600.There is lot's of holes in cable or DTH policy. Government can't think peoples demand. Blindly they implement some rules and policies. it's not enough.Manymore mistakes are still continue the government policies.Please think... Thank you.

Totally agreed. From few year TRAl much thinking for pvt dth than common man. Earlier each time they make new rule and we pay more than before. Even they make any rule beneficial for people, pvt dth break rule openly and play game which TRAl can notice but no action taking.

(Forgive me if my language hurt you in my old reply but l already mildeed it.)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock