DDF Exclusive DD Free Dish 58th E Auction 2022-2023

What about tomorrow's e Auction? Any new channel participating?

Celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor's food and lifestyle channel Food Food is set to go live on Prasar Bharati’s free-to-air DTH service DD Free Dish from 1 April. With this development, Food Food becomes the only speciality channel to be made available on the largest DTH platform of the country reaching over 40 million households, said the statement.

Infotainment channels r much needed on DD Free Dish platform. Also I m not sure if English Chs will deliver good results on DD Free Dish or not but some broadcaster should try to launch a English Movie Channel and test the waters. But this unlikely to happen bcoz both broadcasters and operators will have objection to it considering various reasons though i feel such a channel can b launched on Free Dish having some curated content (older movies) while rest of content can b kept exclusive to pay tv chs to attract audience towards them

FJiRtvm.jpg

If more channels launch by goldmines in all geners full 1 tp will b there for them lifetime

Sun marathi channel picture issues not fit in screen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock