Breaking DD Free Dish Cannot Use word 'Dish' says Delhi HC

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,746
I am not able to understand why member posting these type of comments, DD freedish still doing better in rural areas and that's a problem for other pay tv platform...

I hope that those who are replying to this thread are aware of this rule 👇
Replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.

Kindly edit your posts before team starts to intervene. And requesting other members not to encourage such posts with positive reactions. Thanks.

Dish tv should take over DD Free Dish for this issue, after that dish should give FTA services.

NO. Not at the cost of abusing someone/something.
And how exactly post's on this thread are abusive? For violation of Fundamental right to speech, this forum can be easily sued do you know that. Fundamental rights are above any law in this country do you really think your forum rules will stand a chance? I know this comment will be deleted but who cares🤐

And how exactly post's on this thread are abusive? For violation of Fundamental right to speech, this forum can be easily sued do you know that. Fundamental rights are above any law in this country do you really think your forum rules will stand a chance? I know this comment will be deleted but who cares🤐
My now deleted post was violating the rules as I brought SC's order and TRAI's tariff which is no fault of DD Free's team.

Last edited:
My now deleted post was violating the rules as I was bought SC's order and TRAI's tariff which is no fault of DD Free's team.
Then you should, but people shouldn't be afraid to exercise free speech. With great power comes great responsibility, I have often seen power being misused here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock