Seeking Help DD FREE DISH IN KARNATAKA

• Thread starter Kmr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,841
Can we access to use dd free dish signals in karnataka?

yes you can
remember only 1 kannada channel

you need
2 feet ku band dish { small dish}
1 ku band lnb
coaxial cable according to your need
mpeg 4 ( if you want to recieve mpeg4 channels)/mpeg 2 set top box
face the dish in between east and south direction { if you know azhimuth its 123/124 degrees}
elivation (dish downside there will be marking it should be at 64 degrees}
adjust dish according to your location its a good siginal indian satellte

you will set 174 channels and some radio services ( dish tv some channels are free and sun news free from sundirect so all together combined 174 channels)

brother remember there is only one kannada channel that is dd chandana ..
brother if you need to track kannada channels you need c band settup and big dish

thank u bro mostly i watch fta hindi music+movies and rarly some news channels. one thing can you please suggest me any best mpeg4 stb?

thank u bro mostly i watch fta hindi music+movies and rarly some news channels. one thing can you please suggest me any best mpeg4 stb?

refer solid website they are selling free to air set top boxes (600+shipping / mpeg 2
850+shipping /mpeg 4 these are starting rates)... (i cant suggest as the quality may vary , from product to product ....
if you are lucky you will have no compaints ...)
check local market also ..... if you are near cities like mangaluru, mysuru... bangalore....( prices maybe more than online)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock