• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 8,342

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
As you guys already know I'm using SunDirect from while ago and the recent swift in frequency force me to perform realignment so engineer came like few months ago and ask me that recent alignment is in same direction of DD Free Dish and first thing which click my mind is that yes now only thing left is to checkout whether DD Free Dish work or not.
These all channel turned blank screen in my STB.
MQTAWqR.jpg

0eY76gu.jpg

9LRsWVv.jpg
q5frFR5.jpg
Surprise Surprise!!!
DDFreeDish and SunDirect both working simultaneously in same alignment. So, like DishTV and d2h now we can expect from SunDirect to board DDFD channels?
Enjoy snaps!
qGRwEGZ.jpg

izfYVkZ.jpg
LBrq2CP.jpg
gjLZacC.jpg
8RCQoPw.jpg
sjb05BG.jpg

Bro Sundirect HD dish alignment is 92.5° E
DD free Dish Alignment is 93.5° E
Obviously you will get DD free Dish channel from Same alignment.

I think you don't know about past . Sundirect already have carried Selected Channels from DD free Dish.(nearly 15-20). This year They have removed all channels and are added on their own tp

Bro Sundirect HD dish alignment is 92.5° E
DD free Dish Alignment is 93.5° E
Obviously you will get DD free Dish channel from Same alignment.

I think you don't know about past . Sundirect already have carried Selected Channels from DD free Dish.(nearly 15-20). This year They have removed all channels and are added on their own tp
Sundirect satelite measat located in 91.5 degree

This year They have removed all channels and are added on their own tp
Bro I never noticed that they have removed any channel even not seen thread mentioning removal of channel. @Bishnu15 bro any idea what he's talking about?

@hike bro Sun direct will never go in DishTV way as DishTV carries it still illegally.
Those DD & some pvt channels were carried with permission of DDFD I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock