Good News DD Freedish will add more slots soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, if they can't allocate at least 1 tp space for big markets like Telugu, tamil and remaining 2 other south languages, then there is no need to use for watching only DD channels or 2more slots as you said.

BTW south users not interested to watch fta entertainment like others. That's why 3rd class channels are also gets popularity in north just because of DD FD.
if we have reservations in jobs in govt sector, Then why not for channels on govt Dth platform DD FD.
If I am not wrong, they already having reserved slots for different genres. So reserving slots for languages will be good for attract new customers.
Don't divert now. We are discussion current situation. There are only around 70 private channels on DDFD, and out of that u want 40 reserved for 4 south lang. Any logic? I asked minimum quota of 2. It doesn't mean that it can not be more than 2. You want separate new TP which is completely hypothetical situation.
Still you go on to claim south users are not interested in free platform. South channels can't compete with even so called 3rd class channels in DDFD market. So many contradictions 🙏.
My take is even if 2-3 quality channels come in each lang, it will be a good start. Good channels will bring more subscribers. While large subscriber base will attract more channels. It is cyclical process. All this will drive further demand for TP addition. Rome was not built in a day.

Don't divert now. We are discussion current situation. There are only around 70 private channels on DDFD, and out of that u want 40 reserved for 4 south lang. Any logic? I asked minimum quota of 2. It doesn't mean that it can not be more than 2. You want separate new TP which is completely hypothetical situation.
Still you go on to claim south users are not interested in free platform. South channels can't compete with even so called 3rd class channels in DDFD market. So many contradictions 🙏.
My take is even if 2-3 quality channels come in each lang, it will be a good start. Good channels will bring more subscribers. While large subscriber base will attract more channels. It is cyclical process. All this will drive further demand for TP addition. Rome was not built in a day.
Lol, is that dd FD born today.? How did you compared with that Rome. If they don't have subscribers even 2 channels also will not interested to participate in e auction. Yes I said as reply to you who will intrest to take ddfd or any other platforms for 2 channels.

3rd class channel can easily service in hindi belt only not in any other language.

There is no meaning in participating in e auction for only 2 slots. As of now dd dd not a alternative platforms for south TV viewers/broadvasters. So dont compare with so called 3rd class channels.
If they don't have sufficient space then should ask govt, no need to give such a cheap quality services though it's free.

Lol, is that dd FD born today.? How did you compared with that Rome. If they don't have subscribers even 2 channels also will not interested to participate in e auction. Yes I said as reply to you who will intrest to take ddfd or any other platforms for 2 channels.

3rd class channel can easily service in hindi belt only not in any other language.

There is no meaning in participating in e auction for only 2 slots. As of now dd dd not a alternative platforms for south TV viewers/broadvasters. So dont compare with so called 3rd class channels.
If they don't have sufficient space then should ask govt, no need to give such a cheap quality services though it's free.
1. South channels are yet to born on DDFD auction. I cant even call nascent stage.
2. If nobody will buy DDFD for 2-3 channels than nobody will buy for 10 channels too. Those who can afford pay platform will not come on DDFD.
3. If DDFD cannot be alternative then why waste slot on reserving 40 channels.
4.So called Top class channels can't even compete with alleged 3rd class channels. That's why they dont even try for regional bucket.
When DDFD started, that time there was hardly any private channels, still somebody bought it and channels got added. If nobody buy, no channel will come. Resrving 2-3 lang channels each can only be catalyst. Ulitimately market forces will play. One cannot be forced to buy DDFD for fixed no of 10 channels too.
While i agree with you that DDFD is not an option atleast in TN even if 40 channels are added from south.

1. South channels are yet to born on DDFD auction. I cant even call nascent stage.
2. If nobody will buy DDFD for 2-3 channels than nobody will buy for 10 channels too. Those who can afford pay platform will not come on DDFD.
3. If DDFD cannot be alternative then why waste slot on reserving 40 channels.
4.So called Top class channels can't even compete with alleged 3rd class channels. That's why they dont even try for regional bucket.
When DDFD started, that time there was hardly any private channels, still somebody bought it and channels got added. If nobody buy, no channel will come. Resrving 2-3 lang channels each can only be catalyst. Ulitimately market forces will play. One cannot be forced to buy DDFD for fixed no of 10 channels too.
While i agree with you that DDFD is not an option atleast in TN even if 40 channels are added from south.
Do you know how many channels currently operating from south?

If you are belongs to south, you still ask only 2 reserved slots for your mother tongue.?

Don't act too smart. Are you ready to watch only 2 channels apart from dd channels in your language?

If they don't have sufficient bandwidth, who asked them to give this statement especially for south?

You guys having more entertainment on ddfd that too free of cost.

Digitization itself helped for only people who like free entertainment. Here in South most of the entertainment channels available in Pay mode only.
So don't expect in free platforms even though they allocate slots.

Still you don't have answer, regarding genre wise reserving slots. If dd don't allocate reserving slots in genre wise, then I am sure all slots will be filled with news only.

Do you know how many channels currently operating from south?

If you are belongs to south, you still ask only 2 reserved slots for your mother tongue.?

Don't act too smart. Are you ready to watch only 2 channels apart from dd channels in your language?

If they don't have sufficient bandwidth, who asked them to give this statement especially for south?

You guys having more entertainment on ddfd that too free of cost.

Digitization itself helped for only people who like free entertainment. Here in South most of the entertainment channels available in Pay mode only.
So don't expect in free platforms even though they allocate slots.

Still you don't have answer, regarding genre wise reserving slots. If dd don't allocate reserving slots in genre wise, then I am sure all slots will be filled with news only.
May be priviledged guys wont be satisfied with 2-3 channels even in start. DDFD is for them who cant afford pay platform. They will take whatever they get. If one have habit of 100 pay channels, he wont be satisfied. 'Acting smart' is demanding pay channel on free platform then belittle the same platform when wish is not fulfilled. I already told those channels cant even compete in regional genre bucket of DDFD. Still somebody demanded on twitter. U can ask him why he demanded so.

Last edited:
May be priviledged guys wont be satisfied with 2-3 channels even in start. DDFD is for them who cant afford pay platform. They will take whatever they get. If one have habit of 100 pay channels, he wont be satisfied. 'Acting smart' is demanding pay channel on free platform then belittle the same platform when wish is not fulfilled. I already told those channels cant even compete in regional genre bucket of DDFD. Still somebody demanded on twitter. U can ask him why he demanded so.
Are you in 90s era to satisfy with 2 channels.?
So do you think southern users having enough money to have pay dths?
Why should I ask someone on twitter or any other social media handle regarding people demand. It's their wish they have right to ask.?

Are you in 90s era to satisfy with 2 channels.?
So do you think southern users having enough money to have pay dths?
Why should I ask someone on twitter or any other social media handle regarding people demand. It's their wish they have right to ask.?
Your issue is you are putting evryone in your shoe. Try putting urself in shoe of person who is asking channels on freedish. It means he have no option. He will be happier even if he get 2-3 channels. I have asked min 2-3 channel in each major lang. It doesn't mean evry lang will have 2-3 channels only. Some lang will have even 10 channels or more. Market forces will ultimately play role. If you are stuck at count of 2, anything cannot be done. Evryone can't be satisfied at same time. But it doesn't mean you reject 5, for the want of 10.

Your issue is you are putting evryone in your shoe. Try putting urself in shoe of person who is asking channels on freedish. It means he have no option. He will be happier even if he get 2-3 channels. I have asked min 2-3 channel in each major lang. It doesn't mean evry lang will have 2-3 channels only. Some lang will have even 10 channels or more. Market forces will ultimately play role. If you are stuck at count of 2, anything cannot be done. Evryone can't be satisfied at same time. But it doesn't mean you reject 5, for the want of 10.
and your issue is bringing people wishes here,those who are out of forum. Asking me to ask them on twitter. Who are you telling like that?
If you don't have answer leave it. I don't have issues with any one but you, your self first talked about reserving slots just 2.
You have not answered for my questions?

I know some people won't sacrifice if someone eligible to take freebies.

Every one knows ddfd having more number of Channels from Hindi.its not a private so every one has right to ask them.how did you say about others satisfaction.?

Cool down guys
According to me nothing will b added only less rated channels will b added only on DDFree free dish
Don't expect Starplus, Sun TV, Colours or zee 19rs channels even another few years unless they reduce carriage fees
Its all dependent on ads they show
Go for pay dth till government provide free tv viewing in India and maintain seperate budget which I think won't possible
Free health free education free tv

reserving slots for languages will be good for attract new customers.

DDFD dth no aim to collect viewer. It will happen untill It free. When it will paid, then non ever participated & greedy for earning channel (which you want to watch with minimum expectation) will be there.

To all (who complaining),
l really feel angry now why non RlO people targeting DDFD for unavailability of their channel, better they target their greedy, non caring (for you region) tv channel. Anywhere DD mentioned that only ROl / North lndian channel only can be part of e auction or DDFD making partiality in charging rent for ROl & non ROl TV owner.:cap2: That your channel owner who not want c you happy through DDFD economically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock