Breaking DD India, to be repositioned as an English news channel soon

Once DD establish separate full-time channels for all NE states, DD NE may get shutdown. Currently it represents all NE states.
I still don't get the point of having a dedicated a channel for North East when each state has their own channels. If they are thinking about shutting down channels of the respective states. It will be stupid idea as one single channel won't be able to cover that many languages.

I still don't get the point of having a dedicated a channel for North East when each state has their own channels. If they are thinking about shutting down channels of the respective states. It will be stupid idea as one single channel won't be able to cover that many languages.
I don't want to divert the topic from DD India, but DD NE is essentially DD Guwahati. So it can be renamed as such.

From Last Few Years DD INDIA broadcast dd news's English feed and old shows which comes to RSTV or Lok sabha Tv.
So, Good Decision of DD India to make it 24×7 English Channel.

So Now DD India LCN will be changed by all operators .. all are surprised after seeing DD India as India's 2nd most watched English news channels :lol:

On which angle, Govt. says that DD India is a 24×7 English news channel?
Currently I am watching this channel, they are showing some agriculture related topic in Hindi.
Even, few times they telecast old DD National shows also. Moreover watch their logo. It is completely in Hindi.

On which angle, Govt. says that DD India is a 24×7 English news channel?
Currently I am watching this channel, they are showing some agriculture related topic in Hindi.
Even, few times they telecast old DD National shows also. Moreover watch their logo. It is completely in Hindi.
Did you read the thread title? To be world is there for a reason. It means the channel hasn't been converted to another genre yet.

Did you read the thread title? To be world is there for a reason. It means the channel hasn't been converted to another genre yet.
According to this week's BARC Rating, DD India is placed on English news genre.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock