DD National removed from scv analogue

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
DD National is removed and zee tamil is added in that slot, but the quality is not good. Almost all the channels even sun, sun music qualities are getting bad day by day.

profsathya said:
DD National is removed and zee tamil is added in that slot, but the quality is not good. Almost all the channels even sun, sun music qualities are getting bad day by day.
please check whether ur LCO removed DD national . My LCO giving Sony six in place of DD national

My lco is already giving sony six between chithiram and kalaignar seithigal . Therefore i think this is a move by scv. What about the quality?

No changes from SCV.

SCV still gives DD National, any other channel on that slot is given by LCO on top of the existing channel (is some other image running behind your Zee Tamil channel? it would be DD National) so poor quality.

Recharge Fan said:
Government should penalise them

We still have Analogue in Chennai which was under the Tier 1 DAS list... who cares/who dares??

But i don't get any picture behind zee tamil, its getting clearer day by day. After channel no 44, all the channels are in very poor in condition. Would you advice me to change to stb (already have it) for 260 with p3 pack. I am paying rs.140(analogue)TV1, 172(digital tv)TV2 alacarte pack(tamil lifetime free pack+4 hd channels+4 sd channels ) . If i change to scv digital i will be getting all the channels, but i will not get hd channels as i have only sd stb. Your advice's please.

profsathya said:
But i don't get any picture behind zee tamil, its getting clearer day by day. After channel no 44, all the channels are in very poor in condition. Would you advice me to change to stb (already have it) for 260 with p3 pack. I am paying rs.140(analogue)TV1, 172(digital tv)TV2 alacarte pack(tamil lifetime free pack+4 hd channels+4 sd channels ) . If i change to scv digital i will be getting all the channels, but i will not get hd channels as i have only sd stb. Your advice's please.

It depends if you want to have access to pay channels and watch those HD channels, since you already have an STB you may choose DAS if affordable.

I personally not interested in HD so for me SD is more than enough but i cant get the STB now as i want a guarantee from MSO that they will be in service atleast for next 1 yr else its a waste of investment.

This move is only done by the LCO, not by the MSO. Many of the LCO's where replacing channels like SIX, SS & TEN in the place of DD Channels on the MSO feed by using Channel Trap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock