Good News DD National Revamping from 15th August 2022

Rocky31555

Reaction score
Doordrshan is going to revamp on 15th august
EoaVOCm.jpg

What's gonna happen? Refresh or rebrand? Doubt it'll be rebranding into something else perhaps it's just a new look.

Way back in 2019, Prasar Bharati shortlisted 5 logos from a contest. This is one of them. It is attractive and appealing with bright and deep colours . It definitely connects with the viewers of present generation. I do not know why they came up with a different logo.
TQYJaDi.jpg

These are the five logos that were shortlisted
GT71Zr5.jpg

Way back in 2019, Prasar Bharati shortlisted 5 logos from a contest. This is one of them. It is attractive and appealing with bright and deep colours . It definitely connects with the viewers of present generation. I do not know why they came up with a different logo.
DD wants to play it safe with any new logos, as I have written in my article on Prasar Bharati. But I wonder why DD held all these contests in the first place if they don’t even want to go for any big updates after so many years.

While DD network going to revamp their channels?? Can we expect DDpothigai HD??

Prasar Bharati recently unveiled their new logo. An amalgamation of AIR and DD.

I think there will soon be a time when these legendary brands (AIR, DD) will be phased out and shall be replaced with the Prasar Bharati brand. Modi Sarkar can do anything.

Because even though DD news channel is existent. Prasar Bharati launched a news service called PBNS. I don't know why. And besides Prasar Bharati has a separate YouTube channel which streams all archival programmes of DD.

Why don't they do one thing - launch a streaming service under the Prasar Bharati brand, if they are willing to, of course.

And did you check the tagline? It has changed from 'India ka apna channel' to 'Naye bharat ka naya Doordarshan'. Naya bharat means New India. And we've all seen what the government is doing in the name of New India. Prasar Bharati may be an autonomous body, but only in papers. It is partially controlled by the Government just like the British broadcasting Corporation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock