Breaking DD Science and India Science channels launched

Yes ISRO , NASA and many more to occupy all the 100 slot in FTA boquet and we are going to pay 153rs for DD Channels & Rest all are payble as MRP price Gud 😠😠😡😡🤬🤬

Planning to sale my property for TV viewing fantastic move 😠😠😡😡🤬🤬

Those who enjoying the channel addition from DD pls ask TRAI to bring is so called Notification for giving exception from 100 channels FTA list then launch 200 channels also no probs what so ever but they won't 😠😠😡😡🤬🤬
If DD starts producing good shows like BBC does. We won't even need paid channels. And this TRAI new tariff needs to go. On in future 4K channels will take up the slots of 4 SD channel.

If DD starts producing good shows like BBC does.
We have DD Gyan Darshan already. You can see how the production quality is. :lol: I don't know why DD is trying to launch a number of educational channels in addition to Gyan Darshan. Thankfully there is just one now (earlier there were Gyan Darshan 1, Gyan Darshan 2 and Vyas TV, but they have mercifully shut down) but DD is trying all this nonsense again to fill up its quota of channels.

We have DD Gyan Darshan already. You can see how the production quality is. :lol: I don't know why DD is trying to launch a number of educational channels in addition to Gyan Darshan. Thankfully there is just one now (earlier there were Gyan Darshan 1, Gyan Darshan 2 and Vyas TV, but they have mercifully shut down) but DD is trying all this nonsense again to fill up its quota of channels.
I can't judge as I never watched anything on these channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock