Breaking DD Science and India Science channels launched

India is not having any national language. Hindi is also a state language just like others.
Which state has Hindi as state language? Bhojpuri isn't Hindi. Mumbai has Marathi and that's also not Hindi. Many languages has words identical with Hindi language but they aren't pure Hindi.
Chill, I was being sarcastic.
He wasn't saying you.🤷‍♂️

You can realise that from his quoted post part.

Which state has Hindi as state language? Bhojpuri isn't Hindi. Mumbai has Marathi and that's also not Hindi. Many languages has words identical with Hindi language but they aren't pure Hindi.
Hindi is the official language of Bihar, chhattisgarh, MP, Jharkhand, UP, Uttrakhand,etc in addition to the additional languages & it's the only language of Chhattisgarh & MP. Bhojpuri is not spoken in all the parts of Bihar.

Last edited:
How dare you? Hindi is our national language. If it was up to me I would even force regional languages channels to air shows in Hindi.

National and official have different meaning. Hindi is official language of central Govt and many state govt but there is no national language of India.

Our constitution makers were smart enough to avoid the mistake what Pakistan did when they made Urdu as national language in their constitution and lost half of pakistan(Now Bangladesh). So if you try to force hindi you will lose half of India as well.

Last edited:
I was 5 years in Gujarat. Their official language not Hindi, it's Gujarati. And I a tamilian. A Bihari person asked me, "Are you Bihari". In India ,if we know any language , that's good one. So we all know about, all languages. And try to learn.😍😍👍

Last edited:
How dare you? Hindi is our national language. If it was up to me I would even force regional languages channels to air shows in Hindi.
Keep it your national language in your land .. I'm against any language .. I'm against only who giving all facilities to Hindians...I'm demanding them to encourage all languages are equal.. why only for Hindi....?? We are also tax payers ...

Y

You guys are eating our(regional language) tax... Really shame to speak like this
You are not the only one who give tax.

My regional language is dogri (jammu and kashmir ). Politicians ne bhoosa bhr diya ha ap logo k dimaag main. English ko chapad chapad bolte ho. Aur hindi ko bolne mai shrm ati ha ap logo ko. Doob mro 😠

Srry admin kaha suni maaf krna. 😔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock