DTH updates "DD Sports 1.0" added by Tata Play

I don't see 1.0 / 2.0 written after the DD Sports Logo today. Can someone please post the pic of DD sports 1.0 & 2.0. I want to compare them side by side.

(I am not a DTH user)

What showing at LCN.452 ? Channel is Still available on Tata Play.

What showing at LCN.452 ? Channel is Still available on Tata Play.
The channel is blocked. One simple banner is showing which is like this
rBJelGt.jpg

Bcoz since November 25 there is just a single DD Sports feed being made available by Prasar Bharti

I guess no.

Channel 452 was blocked while 453 was available and 2.0 was mentioned in the logo. this was on 4th December.

I guess no.

Channel 452 was blocked while 453 was available and 2.0 was mentioned in the logo. this was on 4th December.

Okay. So maybe Airtel Digital TV blocked DD Sports (LCN 298) just as a precautionary measure incase both feeds air the matches. As u r confirming that DD Sports 2.0 feed has again been reinstated & is not airing matches hence now onwards Airtel might keep it unblocked during match hours

If there are two channels. They can easily air commentary in Hindi in one and English in another.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock