Ten Sports HD
Ten Golf HD
News Express HD
Zee Tv HD
Zee Cinema HD
Zee Studio HD

All are stated to be in Full HD.

RE: New upcoming HD channels in August

well dear till now there r no promos for any of these channels so i doubt whether zee is launching them. zee is a kanjoos group, they just like sisiter dish tv believe in making money and not giving anything interms of quality. these id*ots destroyed sound quality of etc punjabi,etc after taking over it. infact zee cafe, studio,trendz all operate in bad video quality and their sound was also poor until they shifted these 3 channels to mpeg4 transmission last year in september. zee is a totally useless group to say the least, they keep making people fools

Zee Launched these Hd Channel Against Star Asli Hd Because In today's market, you must know what your competitors are doing and what to do to stay ahead of the competition.

namo narayan said:
well dear till now there r no promos for any of these channels so i doubt whether zee is launching them. zee is a kanjoos group, they just like sisiter dish tv believe in making money and not giving anything interms of quality. these id*ots destroyed sound quality of etc punjabi,etc after taking over it. infact zee cafe, studio,trendz all operate in bad video quality and their sound was also poor until they shifted these 3 channels to mpeg4 transmission last year in september. zee is a totally useless group to say the least, they keep making people fools

zeetv will launch its hd channel on 15th aug.so donot worry zeetv already started its hd program....

Its Zee brings all these channels in full HD, it will be appreciable. :)

lets see as far i know zee group just like dish tv is pro at false claims and giving degraded quality. dish tv gives degraded equipment like cheap stb and zee networks operates channels in cheap quality.i laugh watching quality of zee studio,cafe and trendz

biswajit32 said:
New upcoming HD channels in August 2011 :

Ten Sports HD
Ten Golf HD
News Express HD
Zee Tv HD
Zee Cinema HD
Zee Studio HD

All are stated to be in Full HD.

And also the following HD channels may be available in August:

UTV Stars HD
Star Plus HD
Star Movies HD
Star Gold HD
Star World HD
Star Sports HD
ESPN HD

So, hope for the best.

thank you both of you for this exclsive break in our forum but is it really confirm and any sorce behind it?:u

source is dish fraud hd team whose ceo thinks that they r best bcoz they give 40 hd channels out of which 34 r upscaled and aee fraud tv who cant even operate standard channels in good quality bcoz they dont want to spend money. bloody id*ots they have devastated etc music channel

I think in the coming day we will see more HD channels
(Most of then are from MSM group channels like Sony, Pix, Six...)

But I m the only person who is waiting for Star Utsav in HD format.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock