DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 737,388
Looks unlikely. The new redesign in India is owned by Sony Corporation, and not SPNI. Looks doubtful unless both can strike a deal..
No SPNI is reunifing it's empire with its latest acquisition of Indian who wants to be millionaire from big synergies
It may also bring Sony pictures under one roof.
Sony may change its sports logo to standard format. But for regional it depends on how people take it.

No SPNI is reunifing it's empire with its latest acquisition of Indian who wants to be millionaire from big synergies
It may also bring Sony pictures under one roof.
Sony may change its sports logo to standard format. But for regional it depends on how people take it.
It's failing at its union efforts. This is why Sony pictures show their movies on Zee network instead of SPNI. The uniting effort should be done on Sony Corporation part, because if you see the corporate structure, Sony Corporation has a control at the top, and through its various group companies, it has control on SPNI

These Sony's logos are so amazing that they have inspired me to create something; will be on it soon!
Here's some creativity as promised... let me know what you all think!

sonylogo.png

sonylogo.png
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. The SET logo in particular is uber-sexy with that condensed font.

Can't love the post as a press-and-hold on the Like button on Android brings up the menu (open in new tab, etc.). This is a new bug. So have to like it instead.

Edit: I have loved the post now on my PC.

Last edited:

sonylogo.png
Really it's looking great.
Sony is the only major broadcaster (I am not considering sun here) out of big 4 which hasn't changed its logos in the history except they added Sony in rectangle for all logos. Even colors which joined later has changed its logo once.

Though Sony is quite good in providing on screen graphics. It will be good if they switch to above logos. This one has really modern feel.

Can't love the post as a press-and-hold on the Like button on Android brings up the menu (open in new tab, etc.). This is a new bug. So have to like it instead.
I am not facing this issue bro. I am also using android

Last edited:
I'm also using Android, able to use every emo see you reply with my emo update your browser. I'm using Chrome.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock