DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,826
  • Views: Views 733,126
@Akash J.B., please do not share your creations if they are unsatisfactory. I am not trying to demotivate you, just worried about content quality of this thread. Previously many great concepts made, since when you started sharing your creations they are going downhill. You should take care of it.

@Akash J.B., please do not share your creations if they are unsatisfactory. I am not trying to demotivate you, just worried about content quality of this thread. Previously many great concepts made, since when you started sharing your creations they are going downhill. You should take care of it.
Yes. I feel that they (such as the ABP and Turner network logos) are poorly designed and look very garish and ill-put-together. I could not bear to see any of those Turner logos and pictures the minute my eye fell on them. Simply putting together letters with 3D effects does not a great logo make.

As Mylanji bro said:

My friend, what software are you using???

And sorry to say, these are looking awful.

try again by discarding the 3d effects

Last edited:
Exit poll AAP 69. Nice joke. Let's move on..

@Sparker0i
That's just an imagination. But who knows?

Maybe you could've also stretched the sd aajtak image for the hd channel like they're doing now and no scope of improvement from them..

For Dilli Aaj Tak and Tez, I have done away with the tickers. In the foreign news channels you will never see a ticker nowadays. Except for business channels like CNBC and Bloomberg

@Sparker0i
That's just an imagination. But who knows?

For Dilli Aaj Tak and Tez, I have done away with the tickers. In the foreign news channels you will never see a ticker nowadays. Except for business channels like CNBC and Bloomberg
I meant, right now in the hd channel, it appears as if the news studio feed is taken straight from the sd version despite being an hd channel...

Hi guys, first post here! I wanted to see how the South Star logos (Star Vijay, Star Maa, and Star Asianet) would look like if they had a rebrand like Star Jalsha and Star Pravah did.
RQoyYej.png

Hi guys, first post here! I wanted to see how the South Star logos (Star Vijay, Star Maa, and Star Asianet) would look like if they had a rebrand like Star Jalsha and Star Pravah did.
RQoyYej.png
Lovely creations! Looks great with the Star word. But I don't think the word Asianet should be written in Malayalam. English (Star Asianet) is better. Something like this:

1.Asianet as Star Asianet or star suvarnam
KM5aC1M.png
Which reminds me that this has come true at last!
@Shantanu I am fed up of Star Gold's current logo. They have used it for 6+ years.
Make a new one. :tup:

Last edited:
Ok, I see what you mean @JollyLNB. I guess the Asianet wording is still iconic and prevalent. I made 3 variants of the logo, One with the existing wording, one with the Star attached to it, and the last one uses the Kohinoor Bold font. Which one looks the best, in your opinion?
SNw6Zga.png

Ok, I see what you mean @JollyLNB. I guess the Asianet wording is still iconic and prevalent. I made 3 variants of the logo, One with the existing wording, one with the Star attached to it, and the last one uses the Kohinoor Bold font. Which one looks the best, in your opinion?
SNw6Zga.png
The last one in Kohinoor. It is for consistency with the Star network's other channels like Star Plus, Star Jalsha (Kohinoor used in on-air graphics) and Star Gold Select (Kohinoor used in logo).

The first one would also be cool since it has the legacy Asianet wordmark.

Last edited:
SNw6Zga.png
I feel they'll write only Asianet but with Kohinoor Font. Nice Logos bro. I really miss making logos 😄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock