DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,826
  • Views: Views 733,414
Guys, I like your creativity.

But am I the one who is feeling this way?

Thread title says "re-branded" which means, from my understanding, it is like creating logos of existing brands.

But I am seeing more imaginations which are not going to happen ever. Though I like the creativity, it is not matching thread title. Sorry that I am mot here to disappoint you guys. But we may need to find some other thread for such imaginations...

Team also need to confirmon this since this is just my view so far...
  • The logo should be for an existing or upcoming channel; logos for non-existing channels are not allowed.
I think everybody just forgot this. Please read the rules of this thread in the first post before posting imaginary logos. As a corrective action, I would like to have the team take necessary action - either delete posts with imaginary logos or create a separate thread for imaginary logos.

Just wanted to reiterate.

Tried sony tamil with new sony liv logo type. Used megenta mix pink logo
Note : i don't know about sony tamil channel status

AFUlKKi.jpg

Sony pix tamil

LkYiprr.jpg

Last edited:
Tried sony tamil with new sony liv logo type. Used megenta mix pink logo
Note : i don't know about sony tamil channel status

AFUlKKi.jpg

Sony pix tamil

LkYiprr.jpg
This looks similar to Star Jalsha's current look. :cheers: Great if you could make a logo for Sony Marathi as that is actually an existing channel.

Colours are good but execution is lacking. The S letter should stretch to almost the left adge.
Create a new logo according to the new sony liv logo.

This looks similar to Star Jalsha's current look. :cheers: Great if you could make a logo for Sony Marathi as that is actually an existing channel.
The sony pix logo is cool.nice creativity

Guys,please create more sony pix logo ideas

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock