DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,824
  • Views: Views 725,963
I don't like when entertainment television is used. It looks filled. But SET is identity and something emotional to let off. I tried my best

ZtIUo45.jpg

I don't like when entertainment television is used. It looks filled. But SET is identity and something emotional to let off. I tried my best

ZtIUo45.jpg
Sony
SET/CHANNEL/ONE/ORIGINAL/ETC
(Entertainment Television Channel)
all sounds good.

Also share Logo for HD version.

Last edited:

ZtIUo45.jpg
This is beautiful tbh. It looks class.

ZtIUo45.jpg
The logo becomes bulky and thus it's beauty dims when we insert 'entertainment television'. But if we consider removing it and call the channel simply 'Sony', then the bottom portion has to remain empty. This make the logo incomplete. So one another small word similar to that of Star 'Plus' should be invented.

The logo becomes bulky and thus it's beauty dims when we insert 'entertainment television'. But if we consider removing it and call the channel simply 'Sony', then the bottom portion has to remain empty. This make the logo incomplete. So one another small word similar to that of Star 'Plus' should be invented.
IMHO, Sony Channel or even Sony TV is better.

Sony india

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock