Seeking Help Deactivate Any Channel

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Can I Deactivate Any One or More Channel/s In ADTV?

Not For Saving A/C Balance But To Stop Some One To View That Channel.

Any One Know?

Can I Deactivate Any One or More Channel/s In ADTV?

Not For Saving A/C Balance But To Stop Some One To View That Channel.

Any One Know?
You cannot deactivate but you can block that channel by Parental control.

Parental Lock, as a TV feature? Or does ADTV provide it too? I think I had seen something in STB, but cant recollect.

Parental Lock, as a TV feature? Or does ADTV provide it too? I think I had seen something in STB, but cant recollect.
STB also has this feature.
and you can't use tv's lock for channels through stb.

How to hide/remove/delete channels in Airtel TV HD Technicolor STB? Only because I don't want to see Airtel's annoying promo channels.
Is there any way to do it? Experts please comment...

Last edited:
How to hide/remove/delete channels in Airtel TV HD Technicolor STB? Only because I don't want to see Airtel's annoying promo channels.
Is there any way to do it? Experts please comment...
You can not hide/remove/delete channels as there is no option to do so. But as @Bapun Raz Bro said you can use parental lock to block unwanted channels.

You can not hide/remove/delete channels as there is no option to do so. But as @Bapun Raz Bro said you can use parental lock to block unwanted channels.
Thanks for the reply... Deepu bro
But using parental lock to a channel prompts you to unlock it everytime the channel is browsed through, that is another problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock