Deadpool 3 | Ryan Reynolds

Vivek420

Contributor
Reaction score
The Adam Project and Free Guy director Shawn Levy has been tapped to direct Deadpool 3. He is officially in talks to reteam with Ryan Reynolds for the Marvel project

Frequent Reynolds collaborators Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penned the scripts for the first two Deadpool films, and are now working on the script for Deadpool 3, picking up from where the Molyneux's left off

I don't think Deadpool will ever be in MCU. A forth wall breaking character will ruin the franchise. Deadpool is best on it's own.

It's in MCU, right?
Deadpool 3 is in the MCU and it's going to be the first ever R rated MCU movie as well.

Marvel wanted deadpool in post credits of Doctor Strange in the multiverse of madness as well, but didnt happen.

I don't think Deadpool will ever be in MCU. A forth wall breaking character will ruin the franchise. Deadpool is best on it's own.
You know, the first forthwall breaking character of Marvel is She-Hulk and she is debuting in MCU in a couple of months... Deadpool will be in the MCU but in some other earth rather than a earth-616 if they chose to.but I doubt it, it will be in MCU..

Marvel integrated their worst Title to date i.e., Inhumans into proper MCU canon, I don't think they will be bothered about this.

Last edited:
You know, the first forthwall breaking character of Marvel is She-Hulk and she is debuting in MCU in a couple of months... It will be in the MCU but in some other earth rather than a earth-616 if they chose to.but I doubt it, it will be in MCU..

Marvel integrated their worst Title to date i.e., Inhumans into proper MCU canon, I don't think they will be bothered about this.
She-Hulk not in Earth-616?

IMO, Smart Hulk, Wong are confirmed & Daredevil is also rumored.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock