dear sir i m from pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhtar

Reaction score
how can change airtel dth package

dear sir i m from pakistan here is lotof problems with me about airtel dth in packages changing please help me everybody when i call to customers care of airtel dth they will ask me that we are sand a code of your ragester mobile no but friends as u know that i do work in pakistan now friends till me what do so

dear sir i m from pakistan here is lotof problems with me about airtel dth in packages changing please help me everybody when i call to customers care of airtel dth they will ask me that we are sand a code of your ragester mobile no but friends as u know that i do work in pakistan now friends till me what do so

akhtar said:
Dear it is illegal to use airtel dth in pack.So go to your dealer and recharge for 6month/1yr pack.So that they can' change your package.

yes... its illegal to use adtv dth outside India.
Pls contact ur fellow native land bros.. for any further infos. :k

RE: how can change airtel dth package

Admin plz close thread..

hey hey bro...
pls dont post the same thread over n again, first one had already been closed.

"It is illegal to use Indian DTH outside of India"... such discussions cant be openly discussed on d forum, pls contact ur native ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock