Decided to buy tata sky

Reaction score
Friends , i decided to buy tata sky dth.. currently i m using adtv . Kindly guide me , how to change to ts ... what i can do with adtv stb and dish... pls guide me....

Thank u....

Good move bro:tup

Bro is it ur adtv expires means purchase no connection,

Once adtv deactivate means stb & dish no use bro,but they will give some deactivate offers :shy

u can contact with local dealer and ask only for tatasky stb, Dealer can less 500/600 ruppes for Dish,Lnb,Wire.

satish chirang said:
Friends , i decided to buy tata sky dth.. currently i m using adtv . Kindly guide me , how to change to ts ... what i can do with adtv stb and dish... pls guide me....

Thank u....

i was a adtv user once...(1 month ago) I sacrifice my 1 month money for ts

i just call their helpline no. and placed an order of grandsports with 1 year
i only paid for grand sports and got 1 year hd activation free:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

You can order through amazon also good offer they have and with credit card you can opt for emi also which means you can go for annual offer while paying monthly only

satish chirang said:

Thank u....

TATA SKY chahiye!
Amazon.in

98shubhamk said:
i was a adtv user once...(1 month ago) I sacrifice my 1 month money for ts

i just call their helpline no. and placed an order of grandsports with 1 year
i only paid for grand sports and got 1 year hd activation free:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

You should join TVC
"pahle main bahut moti thi mere dost mera bahut mazak udate the...
... Par an ni... Jab se maine TATA SKY lagaya mera vajan kam ho gaya" :D

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
You should join TVC
"pahle main bahut moti thi mere dost mera bahut mazak udate the...
... Par an ni... Jab se maine TATA SKY lagaya mera vajan kam ho gaya" :D
Good joke
But he is in same state when i was a month ago..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock