Decided to buy tata sky

Reaction score
Hi frndz... i decided to buy tata sky.. earlier i was using airtel.. i call to airtel cc for discontinue the service.. they said will take back there stb.. wat about dish guyz ? they will take dish too with stb??? If not , can i use the airtel dish for my new ts connection?? After order What will tatasky do.. they will give oly there stb??? To me....?? Pls guide me guyz..
Thanks...

Why do you want to return box? You will not get money back which you had paid to get airtel. So keep it for future

I think they will take the stb & dish bro:(,if not take the dish means visit the near by dth dealer,they selling the stb only:k,but i think u need to change the lnb only:k

But bro.. i call to airtel cc they said will come and collect box.... this idea is not striken to me bro...

satish chirang said:
But bro.. i call to airtel cc they said will come and collect box.... this idea is not striken to me bro...

Bro most of cc provide wrong details:-/,if they take the box only it's good

Bro is it adtv team give the refund amount:huh

satish chirang said:
If they come tell them you hv changed your mind and will use Airtel even if you don't want to use airtel now [emoji6]

You will get box, wire, dish everything from new operator so Just keep the airtel dish and stb so that you can use it after say 2-3 years if airtel suite you at that time

Vicky bro., if Adtv didnt take dish means, for new ts connection can i call to cc of tata sky.. will they provide oly stb..???? As i have dish already ..

Sarkar said:
You will get box, wire, dish everything from new operator so Just keep the airtel dish and stb so that you can use it after say 2-3 years if airtel suite you at that time

Nice suggestions Sarkar bro:tup

&

Satish bro if ur connection deactived means they will give the offer for deactivate customers:tup

satish chirang said:
Vicky bro., if Adtv didnt take dish means, for new ts connection can i call to cc of tata sky.. will they provide oly stb..???? As i have dish already ..

No bro,they will charge the dish,lnb,cable & stb,dealer only provide the stb only,but if u want new connection @ low cost means purchase through ebay & amazon,they will give lot of discount:tup

Price of Everything is included so get new dish, wire and box with 1 year warranty

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock