• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,076

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Deepika Padukone is going to erase the symbol of love RK tattoo from her nape. After splitting-up with beau Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika said that she would never get rid of RK tattoo. Though the tattoo doesn’t bother her present beau Siddharth Mallya, it is due to the constant concern of the media that she has now decided to ease the symbol of love.

"Not because she's ashamed of it or embarrassed by it, as Deepika is not apologetic about anything that she has done in her life, including the tattoo. It's just that people around her are constantly bothered about it, which in turn is troubling her. So she has decided to get it removed," revealed the source.

When contacted, Deepika said, "Why should it be a matter of concern for anyone? It's my tattoo. I've to deal with it. I've to wake up and see it every morning. I will decide what to do with it."
bm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock