Deepti Naval to enter Mukti Bandhan in Maha episode

Napster

Reaction score
Mukti Bandhan on Colors will have a Maha episode on June 11 as Deepti Naval will enter the show as Chandraprabha.

A source says, “There will be a Maha episode this Saturday as Deepti Naval enters as Chandraprabha. As of now the back story is that Chandraprabha is Bhavanji Bha’s daughter and Devki’s mother but not many know that she is also I M Virani’s ex-lover. Chandraprabha had met with a car accident some years ago and her family believes that they had lost her in the accident but she is still alive.

“In the Maha episode the entire family will meet up for Chandraprabha’s Shraddh and soon after I M Virani will leave for some work. Enroute he will spot Chandraprabha. She will be part of a Jain procession as she has become a sadhvi (saint) and he will notice her amongst the group of sadhvis.

“On the other hand I M Virani’s sons will unknowingly go against him by helping Devki and Manhar fight the case plotted against them. As Vaibhav has stood up for his wife Devki but there is nobody to help Manhar as his bank accounts have been frozen. Hence Siddharth will lend him money to hire a good lawyer to fight his case.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock