• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DTH Updates DEL Super Star Dhamaka Pack ₹158 Month

rohit patel

Registered
Reaction score
But CC told me service will stop at 12am .. you have to recharge remaining amount 165.17₹ to get uninterrupted service. Also I have subscribed extra 7 hd channels what would have happened to there dbr?
Extra channel deactivate and pack continue

Guri

Registered
Reaction score
rohit patel bro can i get this pack with sony channels for a year or six months, what will be the cost, please share full details.

Last edited:

Debobrata

Registered
Reaction score
.ADD ABP00571 DEL SUPER STAR DHAMAKA 158 MONTH
Hindi ent- zee tv ,&tv,big magic,zee anmol,rishty,bindass,star utsav and all free
Hindi movie- zee cinema, zee boliwood,zee action, & picture, utv movie,utv action, rishty cineplax, sony wah,star utsav movie and all free
News- zee news , aajtak,news 18,ndtv ,zee bisuness,tez and all other freee channels
Music zee etc, zing and all free
Life style- living food
Other - gujarati,panjabi and bhojpuri and some hindi paid reginol channel and all free
Is this have any lock in period ?

Debobrata

Registered
Reaction score
wc bro and instand of alacarte if you want add bucket like happy india pack sony or star hindi value also add with it without extra ncf
After inclusion of happy India & colors pack ,it takes extra 23/- ncf

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock