DTH updates DEL Super Star Dhamaka Pack ₹158 Month

Can someone check this lack running. My ac bal low so it said it is not available yo you. Please someone check and tell me

Iw2AHZf.jpg

yw6ujKS.jpg

Anyone confirmed with customer desk whether monthly variant of any best fit plan is still available? @Arsh @iphifi @Vadirocks bhai please help me

Guys please help me out, losing out valuable balance for no justified reason. I would be happy to chose any monthly best fit plan, currently paying Rs. 153 NCF while in BFT atleast i will get some chs too in this cost... Rest i will add as per need

Guys please help me out, losing out valuable balance for no justified reason. I would be happy to chose any monthly best fit plan, currently paying Rs. 153 NCF while in BFT atleast i will get some chs too in this cost... Rest i will add as per need
Bro, you better contact customer care for packs with reduced NCF. The Best fit plans, as of now cannot be activated via any other method AFAIK.

Bro, you better contact customer care for packs with reduced NCF. The Best fit plans, as of now cannot be activated via any other method AFAIK.

Bhai, i know that we cannot self activate these plans but my query pertains to availability of their monthly variants. U know well that cust care on many occasions lacks info regarding these things and one needs to give them exact details to execute action. This is why i am requesting memebers to provide pack details so that i can mention it to cust care and activate the Best Fit Plan in my account

Friends, if any of u is having information regarding available best fit plans then please create a new thread where all these r listed (montly/LDR variants) alongside ways to activate it . It will be very helpful for subscribers, currently one has to call cust desk and more often neither we get info nor successful in getting desired plan activated. I have been trying to sort this out for last 3 days but nothing has worked out right

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock