Demand for channels in Airtel via Email and Got Usual reply for 51st Time

Reaction score
Demand for channel addition
Inbox
x

dinesh kumar <[email protected]>
7:31 PM (15 hours ago)

to digitalTV
I think from my side it is nearly 50th mail to airtel dth...
but i dont get any usefiul reply from your side...
Airtel digital tv is far worst in channel addition,if you not accept this then visit various dth forums like dreamdth,dthhelpnet and so on...
I know space issue may be the reason but in airtel it is not problem because with present TP,you are able to add nearly 50sd channels.
Here after am not beg you for the channel addition,i want following channels as soon as in your dth platform or no problem i move local MSO which provides nearly 500 channels with crystal clear picture quality.
Most demanded channels
#Tamil
1)J movies
2)Raj digital plus
3)Sathiyam Tv
4)Mega Musiq

#Malayalam
1)Kappa Tv
2)Kochu Tv
3)Surya Music

#Kannada
1)Suvarna plus
2)Raj Musix Karnataka

#Telugu
1)Chintu Tv
2)Maa gold

#Hindi
1)&pictures

#English
1)9xo
2)NG music

the above channels are most demanded nowadays in all major dth forums...
but why you are very silent,i dont know....
This is the final demand,i already beg u for channel addition and nothing happened...

Regards.,
Dinesh Akshith

[email protected]
Namaste, Thank you for writing to us at airtel DTH Services. We have received...
7:31 PM (15 hours ago)

[email protected]
10:49 AM (21 minutes ago)

to me
Namaste Dinesh,

Ref: Email dated 24/08/2013, regarding introduction of requested channels and unpleasant customer service for your airtel digital TV connection.

We understand that the non availability of requested channels and unpleasant customer service would have inconvenienced you.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing requested channels on our platform.

We deeply regret the unpleasant experience you had while using the airtel digital TV services and not getting response as per airtel digital TV standards.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and we assure you that the feedback regarding the airtel digital TV services has been forwarded to the concerned department.

We value your relationship with us and urge you to treat this as an exception. We assure you that we are committed to provide you and all our customers with quality customer service.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customers' feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Mohit Khanna
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

Now i plan to move to local Mso which provide 60tamil chnnels and 24 malayalam channels with great picture quality,but dont drop my airtel connection upto january because my validity ends on january...

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock