Demon Slayer : Mugen Train is first Non Hollywood movie from 2020 to Top Worldwide Box Office

Good to see anime breaking records everywhere. Attack on Titan, Re Zero, Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball, One Piece etc are getting big like Game of Thrones, Friends etc.
Happy to see anime becoming mainstream. 👍

Good to see anime breaking records everywhere. Attack on Titan, Re Zero, Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball, One Piece etc are getting big like Game of Thrones, Friends etc.
Happy to see anime becoming mainstream. 👍

Dragon Ball Z was always mainstream thanks to its airing on Cartoon Network in early 90s and in 2000s and all major animated/kids networks have aired it with their dubbings across the world though sadly as CN was popular brand most ended up thinking it as cartoon . but slowly through internet and niche block airing anime in countries in animated channel in evening or night even with censor action scenes people have started observing difference and appreciating the storyline action which helped them to manage this feat.

even people across the world irrespective of age have started appreciating Animated movies be it 3D or 2D if it gives them newer experience not shown or explored by other medium they'll do support it. thanks especially to dubbing artist who managed to make it one of popular . though some people may like sub its the combination of both sub and dub fans which had made them reach this milestone. otherwise which was only cornered by few studios who copied ideas from anime and made it like their own for lion king main story without even giving proper credits to original writers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock