DEN Networks hikes foreign investment limit to 74 per cent

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Close on the heels of multi system operator (MSO)  Hathway Cable and Datacom’s decision to increase the foreign investment limit in its company, DEN Networks has now followed suit.

It may be recalled that in January this year Hathway decided to increase the foreign investment limit from 49 per cent to 74 per cent. 

DEN Networks, which is currently building its broadband base and also working towards digitisation in phase III and IV, is looking at attracting overseas capital into the company.

DEN Networks has got the approval from the board of directors to increase the foreign investment limit in the company by Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) and Foreign Portfolio Investors etc. from the current 49 per cent to 74 per cent. This, subject to approval of the shareholders, Foreign Investment Promotion Board of India, Ministry of Finance (FIPB) among others.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/cable-tv/msos/den-networks-hikes-foreign-investment-limit-to-74-per-cent-150312

den is a very gud network. i have been using den digital stb since late 2011 n since then i dint face any problem.

the quality of stb n remote is also very very good.
pq n aq is also good.:clap:clap:clap

yeah, I have been using DEN since 2012. The package price is reasonable & service is really good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock