DEN unveils new packages for DAS I & II cities

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Like Hathway Cable & Datacom and Siti Cable, DEN Networks has unveiled new packages for its customers. These are available in 10 cities and in the entire state of Rajasthan.

The new packaging introduces two packs of pay channels. Besides, there is one mandatory basic pack comprising free-to-air (FTA) channels.

The two pay packs are priced differently in different markets. The price of the first pay pack ranges from Rs 230 to Rs 250. The second pay pack is priced between Rs 280 and Rs 300. The subscription price of the base pack is Rs 100. These are excluding taxes.

The new packages are for the cities of Agra, Bengaluru, Baroda, Delhi, Faridabad, Kolkata, Mysore, Navi Mumbai, Rajasthan, Ranchi and Surat. Most of these cities were covered under Phases I and II of digital addressable system (DAS). In Rajasthan, Jaipur and Jodhpur were covered under DAS Phase II.

The Supreme pack, which is the first pay pack, has all the mainline Hindi pay channels except English entertainment, national English news and infotainment channels. Certain lifestyle and sports channels are also not part of the pack.
The Superb pack contains all the channels, barring some regional channels. The base pack called BST has all the FTA channels.

The Supreme and Superb packs are priced Rs 250 and Rs 300 respectively in Bengaluru, Baroda, Navi Mumbai and Ranchi. In Agra, Delhi, Faridabad, Kolkata, Mysore, Rajasthan and Ranchi, the two packages are available for Rs 230 and Rs 280.

In cities where the Supreme pack is priced Rs 230, English entertainment, movies and news are not part of the package. The lifestyle channels except Fox Life are also not available in the package. Among English news channels, Al Jazeera and in some cases Magic Bricks Now are available in the Supreme pack depending on the city.

The sports channels available as part of the Supreme pack also differ from city to city. In Surat, Rajasthan, Navi Mumbai, Mysore, Agra, Baroda and Faridabad, all four Star Sports and Sony Six channels are available in the Supreme pack. In Delhi, three Star Sports channels and Sony Six are available in the sports genre. In Ranchi, Bengaluru and Kolkata, only two Star Sports channels and Sony Six are available in this package.

Ten Sports Network channels are not part of the Supreme pack.

In Bengaluru and Mysore, all infotainment channels are available in the Supreme pack, while in Baroda and Surat, all infotainment channels except Travel XP and FTV are available.

The MSO is offering any two South Indian languages as free add-ons in Bengaluru and Mysore along with the Supreme and Superb packs. The Sun TV Network channels are also available a la carte in these two cities.

DEN unveils new packages for DAS I & II cities | TelevisionPost.com

Thanks For The Informative Share @rahul bhai :tup

These packages and Digital STB is so costly I remember in Delhi we use to pay 100-150 Rs. With and without STB with all channels.
But, these STB are hell!!
Suppose a middle class man has to pay 350 per month to watch ENTERTAINMENT, MOVIES, KIDS, SPORTS channels.
Come-on yar what the !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock