Dhanush's '3' to release on 30 March

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
Kastoori Raja's forthcoming film 3, which came on to the international scene when its song Kolaveri Di created a milestone when it was put up on YouTube, is being readied for a nationwide release on 30 March.

The film, jointly produced by Raja's RK Productions and Dhanush's Wunderbar Films, has been directed by Rajnikant's daughter Aishwarya R Dhanush.

Being Dhanush's directorial debut, the father-in-law did have his doubts about her filmmaking ability. "But I couldn't say 'No' after Dhanush showed me the script because it was very good. Aishwarya took only 50 days to complete the film," she said.

Raja, who is known for his scripts in films like En Rasavin Manasilay and Naatuppura Paatu, is expected to direct a film in Malayalam that could be a remake of one of his earlier Tamil films.

The film will release with 400 prints in Tamil and 600 prints for the Hindi version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock